Phone: (229) 273-4040
Email: Email Me
Kimberly is a native of Buena Vista, Georgia, where she was raised on her family's farm with her four sisters. She enjoyed growing up in a small town in rural South Georgia where faith, family, and community were the foundation of her upbringing.
Kimberly graduated summa cum laude from Georgia Southwestern State University in Americus, Georgia. She then attended Mercer University School of Law in Macon, Georgia, where she received her J.D. with distinguished honors.
Having practiced more than 25 years, Kimberly has extensive experience representing businesses, counties, cities, governments, and individuals. She enjoys cultivating long-term relationships with her clients that enable her to be an aggressive advocate for them whether defending or filing lawsuits, launching new businesses, drafting contracts, or navigating human resources issues. Her blend of experience in all of these areas is ideal for serving as general counsel for small businesses or governments.
Kimberly is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and has severed on several State Bar panels and committees. She received the distinguished AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell, which is the attorney peer rating for the highest level of professional excellence.
Kimberly is a strong advocate of community service. She has served as the Chair of the Board of Directors for the Cordele Crisp Chamber of Commerce and the President of the Cordele Kiwanis Club. She has also served on other boards such and the Crisp Area Habitat for Humanity and United Way.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- General Counsel
- Government Law
- General Litigation
- Employment Law
- Georgia, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2016
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1998
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1999
Mercer University School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. magna cum laude - 1997
- Honors: Chairman, Moot Court Board
- Honors: The Order of the Barristers
- Law Review: Mercer Law Review, Member, 1995 - 1997
Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, Georgia
- B.S. summa cum laude - 1994
- Honors: President's List
- Major: Political Science
- Legal Environment of Business, Albany State University, 2006 - 2013
- Contract Law, Darton College, 2012 - 2013
Honors and Awards
- Moot Court Graduate of the Year, 1997
- H.T. O'Neal Academic Scholar, 1994 - 1997
- Ryals Academic Scholar, 1994 - 1997
- Georgia Southwestern Student of the Year, 1994
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 1997 - Present
- Cordele Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present